The spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath layout at Kensington, with more than 650 sq. ft. of living space, is designed using quality materials and attention to detail one would expect to find in a custom home.
The spacious kitchen features modern, shaker style cabinetry, a full Stainless Steel appliance package and breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The Living and dining areas are conveniently placed next to the kitchen, and with the option for a Northern or Southern views, it’s easy to imagine summer nights with the doors thrown open to warm breezes while you dine with the mountain or village views as your backdrop.
The bedroom is spacious, offering plenty of room for your King size bed and dressers. His and her closets and the spacious spa-inspired ensuite are an added benefit to having more space. Priced from only $199,900, come in today to see it for yourself, and prepare to be impressed!
This is your opportunity to be among the first to live at the very heart of a dynamic, masterplanned community. Willoughby Town Centre is Langley’s first true town centre where people can live, walk, eat, shop and play.
Kensington is located in Willoughby Town Centre at The Presentation Centre and display home are open daily 12PM to 5PM, except Fridays.
Buying a new home is an exciting time for some, nerve-racking for others. Here are 5 things to consider when buying a new home that can help to set your mind at ease.
1. Location: It is very important to like where you are living. Most of us buy with a 5 – 20 year plan and if you don’t like the location, staying on plan may be tough. Do a bit of research and find out what the area will look like in 5 – 10 years.
2. Community: While similar to location, you will also want to know what is available within your community. Is there a rec centre nearby? Is transit close? Are the stores and services you want within walking distance or a 10 minute drive?
3. Layout: Ask yourself what concept are you looking for in your new home? Are you more partial to the open concept design, or do you love having a more compact design, making use of all the space?
4. Your personal needs: Also consider if your family dynamic may be changing. Will your family be growing, or will your kids be moving out in the near future? Are you downsizing, and looking for a location that is more accessible?
5. Commute to work: Unfortunately, many of us spend too much of our time commuting to and from work. Look for a home that is close to where you work, near a transit line, or close to someone who you can carpool with. This will help alleviate some of the daily stress.
Remember, even after considering all of the 5 points above, the most important one is that you love your new home. Other factors may change as the years go by, but if you love your home, you will be able to easily adjust to the changes.
There are amenities, and then there are amenities.
Sure, gyms and swimming pools are all well and good. But what about extra space for when you have out-of-town guests?
At Kensington, a beautiful collection of condominium homes located in Willoughby Town Centre, residents are thrilled to know they have access to a guest suite. The space is fully-equipped, and offers comfort and style for those occasions when family or friends are coming into town. It includes a place to sleep, full 3-piece bathroom, kitchen, dining space, room to lounge and even a washer/dryer!
Kensington’s brand new display home is now open within the building. Drop by for a tour! We are located in suite #222 – 20728 Willoughby Town Centre Drive in Langley.